To mobilize the marine industry’s resources, enthusiasm and generosity in developing youth through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) experiences, innovative initiatives and by supporting organizations dedicated to the success of families.
Serve as a local example of how global maritime leaders can catalyse positive change in their communities.
- We are committed to transparency and openness with all our constituencies.
- Committed to understanding the needs of our community.
- Be the bridge between the marine industry and the community in which we live and do business. Think globally, act locally.
- 2/3 of the earth’s surface is water…we can bring that to life.
- Education opens life-changing doors.
- Breaking STEAM barriers based on gender and economic resources.
- Activities must be achievable, measurable and reportable.
- Change takes time and commitment.
- Partnership works.
Maritime Focused STEAM
We inspire young people through marine industry Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math experiences.
We believe a strong family builds a stronger community, and support charitable partners focused on helping families in need.
We serve as a bridge for the marine industry and community to unite and collaborate to address unmet needs.